Nintendo Wii for sale

shadymilkman said:
what walmarts have them in stock? none near me do. if you can tell me I will drive there and buy them all because there are alot of people who want them and are paying over 400 to get them.

Wal-Mart is advertising them in ALL fliers and in ALL commercials recently. You don't advertise something unless you actually have them, which I have checked about 2-3 in this area out, and they get more and more in each week.

Just telling ya man. Hell, Office Depots even have them.

If it doesn't come with anything more than what comes with it from the store, I will pay you exactly 250 plus shipping.

Corey

Why pay 100-300 dollars more for a system you can wait a month to buy if not sooner? Its not too smart to try and buy a system that really isnt worth as much as people think. If I had a spare 500 layin around my house, I would go buy a 360 and a game or two. Even if I only had 400, I would still buy the 360 and borrow a game from some friends. So unless you have more to offer than just the system itself, you might as well sell the system at cost and make the buyer pay shipping, because its just not worth it to most people.

are you freakin kidding me? $400?

forget it. why pay twice as much when you can wait a week and get it for $250. you're out of your mind

Depending on how long he waited in line and how available the Wii's are to you, the service may be worth the extra money. Instead of sleeping out, it's worth it to some people to spend an extra $100. It cost him $270 with tax and his time, to me, would be worth AT LEAST $50, so I'd say absolute minimum of $320. But I wouldn't do it, if you sell it on ebay, you'll easily get 380-400, probably more.

freestyler105 said:
According to this website, the expected date for stores near me to get more Wii's in is Sunday. I'm thinking of camping out with a bunch of friends if I can confirm this.

http://www.ps3seeker.com/wii/

tell us how it went, i actually had fun camping out, even tho it was like 30degrees

good luck if u go

Yeah, I actually have a dance that night, so me and a bunch of guys are thinking of going to the dance, going to an after party, then going to the store. How long before the store opens do you think I should show up?

Back
Top Bottom