uber fast RMA

David Lindon said:
Well I've never had to RMA anything! I guess I'm lucky

very lucky!

All the rmas that I did were with this build. 1st the pc wouldn't boot properly and I figured it was the mobo so I sent it back. Then it came back, booted fine. But all games etc crashed... ran memtest and got lots of errors. Send the ram back too and then it worked fine. But then about 5 weeks ago my hdd started crashing and refused to boot, sometimes it went all the way to windows, sometimes froze before even giving me the bios screen.

And now I'm just waiting for it to come back.

Corsair's was the only RMA I've ever requested. They were pretty fast. Fast enough for me; I'm just happy they have a lifetime warranty and can be RMA'ed years after they've been bought. And there were no questions asked; I just sent it and it came back a little more than a week later. I don't know if they're all this painless, but my hat's off to Corsair. I sent it out I think on Thursday the 16th (of November) and it came last Monday, the 27th. I seemed really fast though because I was on vacation practically the whole time. :D

THEpiGUY said:
Corsair's was the only RMA I've ever requested. They were pretty fast. Fast enough for me; I'm just happy they have a lifetime warranty and can be RMA'ed years after they've been bought. And there were no questions asked; I just sent it and it came back a little more than a week later. I don't know if they're all this painless, but my hat's off to Corsair. I sent it out I think on Thursday the 16th (of November) and it came last Monday, the 27th. I seemed really fast though because I was on vacation practically the whole time. :D

you sent ram right? They don't really ask much questions, at least not over here. Though every time they have asked me if I'm sure that it's broken. But that's it. And with ram, I think they just run memtest with it and see if it gets errors. If there are errors, then they send you a new one.

Back
Top Bottom