Gallery: Motherboards

You don't need one. That's the whole purpose of Triple Play. You just plug in any ATI video card and it uses that for physics processing instead of shelling out more money for a dedicated physics processor.

I'm not buying this board for CF or the physics card (okay, maybe the physics card if i have money or CF), but i really like this board cuz, its DFI that means great overclocking, passive cooling without heatpipes, unlike those crazy heatpiped Intel and Nvidia chipset boards, and the 5 phase DIGITAL PWM. Look at the nice and clean area around the cpu socket. No extra caps/VRMs.

Physics cards are only supported by very few titles right now, otherwise I would have already gotten one 6 months ago.

december 15th.

@slayer, its not like Aegia's physics cards. Triple play is when it uses one video card dedicated for physics to it takes the load off the processor. Its not like the PhysX card at all.

alvino said:
You don't need one. That's the whole purpose of Triple Play. You just plug in any ATI video card and it uses that for physics processing instead of shelling out more money for a dedicated physics processor.
That's what I mean, Phyics video card. Have 2 CF, and once doing Phyics for great game play

Back
Top Bottom