Holy Crap... Four gone!

Trivium Nate said:
Trivium Nate said:
Ha Ha yo people are crazy!

What the hell? More constructive posts from our own Nate! YAY!

Seriously dude...either you're high or you're trying to jack up your post count. Maybe both. Those posts don't constitute as "constructive," so try again.

Alvino 1, Nate 0.

I seriously hope he made his point. Ive tried to make one before but you just ignore me, and everyeone else :rolleyes:

I heard about a 14 year old kid in our school that has been expelled 3 times in the past month for a few days each. I don't know what for.

Now this time, he threatened to kill a teacher, then he threatened to kill his dad when he threatened to take away all his video games and computers and stuff. (spoiled rich kid)

Needless to say, he's getting expelled from school again.....not sure for how long.

When you get expelled, thats it, your done. You've been removed from that school permanently.

Though with his attitude, he deserves to get his ass shoved in some rigorous boot camp for a good 6 months, teach the little shit some respect.

Lol ya.

Greaaaaaaaaat.

One kid that explelled the other week; well his dad appealed to the board of directors and hes going to be back. Hes cool but damn he was a little shit. I could only take about 30minutes of his presence...

Damn, why cant he go back to wenatchee :(

MikeReiner said:
When you get expelled, thats it, your done. You've been removed from that school permanently.

Though with his attitude, he deserves to get his ass shoved in some rigorous boot camp for a good 6 months, teach the little shit some respect.

For my school district, once you get expelled, you're out of the entire district which means you're forced to either move or go to another school district.

wow, you know what the punishment is at my school when people get caught smoking weed in the bathrooms? they arent allowed to go to the bathroom for a month during school. but some people start a food fight and get expelled. what kinds bs is that?

alvino said:
For my school district, once you get expelled, you're out of the entire district which means you're forced to either move or go to another school district.
I don't know if it's like that here or not. I haven't been in that position and well.. I don't hang out with people that would ever let themselves get into that position.

I've never been there either. Our school just has a lot of Zero Tolerance assemblys and so forth. :p

Back
Top Bottom