Gallery: Game Screenshots

They gave you a broken link? That didn't happen to me, my friend or my brother. Thats strange.

Hey, Hascet, it is similar to Guild Wars. But the system is different. Anyway, if you start, go onto the Yeti server, and I can help you. I can start you off with some money. But before you meet me, you have to meet that trainers and do the quests or an annoying glitch will occur. I'm an Asura. You'll probably know what I mean when you first start the game.

You can be a Gaia or Deva, but personally, I don't like them that much for some reason. My username is Rallister

EDIT: You have to download a bunch of patches on the startup screen, cuz it's a new game, like a month old, and they're still making adjustments.

where do i get Rappelz? it looks sweet i want to try it out
Edit: I found it never mind sorry, wow 1Gb in size dang lol o well any more screen shots of it?

Ronco Rox thats looks awesome have you ever Tried the ultimate Vice city? it changes all of the cars to real cars and replaces the apache helicopter to a harrier jump jet,
the bill boards also become real like their is a scarface one! and also the World trade center buildings are put into the game as well and you can drive in them and stuff
its cool, all you need is fresh install of vice city then you download Ultimate vice city install it and bam!

Trivium Nate said:
Ronco Rox thats looks awesome have you ever Tried the ultimate Vice city? it changes all of the cars to real cars and replaces the apache helicopter to a harrier jump jet,
the bill boards also become real like their is a scarface one! and also the World trade center buildings are put into the game as well and you can drive in them and stuff
its cool, all you need is fresh install of vice city then you download Ultimate vice city install it and bam!

that sounds awesome, ill take a look into it.

Lord Mythirion said:
Wait, you already installed the game but it didn't log in? Then have you tried disabling your firewall if you have any?
i downloaded the client, installed it, started it so it could update, while updating i tried to make an account... it made it, but wont let me activate it.... so it's not working.

Trivium Nate, the website's on rappelz.gpotato.com....yeah, I'll probably take some more screenshots of it, with maybe my Deva charecter.

Mike, that's a weird problem...I'll try to find out whats happening. There's a problem with Hotmail where the the email doesn't come through, but I'm not sure about everything else...

Back
Top Bottom