if you e-mail a teacher your homework...

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
and you do it right after school the day it is due, wouldn't it count for full credit because it was turned in on the due date, even if they don't open it untill tommarow, because they recived it on the due date?

Yeah, that is an easy battle to win. Although the time is the kicker. Say you send it now, when school is out on the same date, but it was due at the end of class.. Then its considered late.

my teachers let you do that.

if the teacher says, an assignment is due on 12/4/06 and there is no specific time you can send it in whatever time on that day.

my english teacher will accept papers until 11:59:59 PM on the due date, but my spanish teacher, I e-mailed him my flash cards, done in powerpoint the date they were due (I would have they day before, but my internet wasn't working) and he took some points off.

Well I suppose it would be the teachers discretion(sp?), or if they were in a good or bad mood, or if they liked you or not...theres lots of possibilities I guess.

This concept solely depends on the instructor. My instructor's are easy going. As long as the assignment is turned in on the due date, doesn't matter what time you submit it, it will be on time (even if he chooses to check the assignment the next day.

Some instructors are more strict and homework must be submitted via email before the class starts. Emails to them are time stamped so she can see.

Well my HW is usually due at the end of class. Say I got HW on 11/28/06 it would be due on the end of the class period on 11/29/06.

Plus it would be really hard for me to e-mail my Geometry HW to my teacher. ;)

Back
Top Bottom