I need subwoofers!!

i would go for JL audio, they have the best sound quality. i'm sure arrizx and g35x can vouch for that.

Im runing a single 12W1v2 by JL and man it doesnt just shake the car, it vibrates through it.

Im putting in 200w too it, and it rapes my friends dual 12 MTX with 750W.

Thats right.. RAPES. I love my sub.. But I still want something louder.

Because the W1v2 is only $130.. It is a great bang-for-the-buck subwoofer. Absoultly insane. However, I listen to rap and I have my speakers amped so I still want more. If I were you id do 2x12w1v2's if your on a budget.

If your not tight for money get 2x 12Fi Q's.

If you have room and money get a single Mag 15 for quality or a Kicker L7 15 for loudness.

Man.... I could go on and on. But I need a budget and what it'll be used for.

jl W7 best sub out if you ask me. But Im almost positive you dont want to spend that much lol. I think the sub alone is 1200 ahah.

The 13'' is like $700.

The best Quality sub out there is probably the Focal 46 Kx 4. 18'' of the cleanest hitting bass possible.

Shit really, I have no idea. Focal is the best quality woofer out there. I have no idea about the 18'' though.

Anyways, JL is a great, great brand. You CANNOT go wrong with them.

I'm perfectly happy with my dual 10" lightening audio subs, with 450 watt pioneer amp. i took the front bumper off of my old integra with them on accident, so i don't need any more bass.

Dual 10s sound great and get hell of loud.

Everything in car audio depends on the enclosure.

I kinda would like subs too, but then I'd have to take them out every month to race...
I need a head unit, too. When I turn my volume knob on the stock Ford one the volume goes up, down, up, up, up, down, down, up, up, down. So annoying...

What do you guys think about Alpine? I heard their new HU with the biolite(?) display has a very fast ipod interface, and that's a big + for me.

Back
Top Bottom