Help with Ad Removing

litalita

Beta member
I have a dinky piczo site and I need an ad remover for a couple of pages that could do without the ads. I cant seem to work any ad removers (like, one i found) So if anyone could find me one that would work on my site? And tell me how to use it if theres anything more than just putting the code on my site?

Thanks so much for the help!

Like most free hosts / social networking sites, it is against the Piczo TOS to remove the ads without permission from them. And it dosen't take them long to search through all the accounts for some certain ad-removing code.

You could always design your entire sites layout in photoshop, have it as a static image on top and put all of your content above the image. That's what I used to do.
That way the advertisement is still there but not visible when the page is fully loaded.

Well the one that i tried using was a Malicious Javascript (whatever that means...) and supposedly it wasn't working cus it cant be redistributed. I dunno. Anyways, Jamiebalmain: I barely know anything about computers. I wouldnt be able to do what you suggested but thanks so much for replying. And yes i know, we aren't supposed to remove ads but I doubt piczo would give a frig about a couple of pages on my site without ads, seeing as how i've seen plenty of site owners do so. *sigh* I'm hoping one of you computer geniuses out there will be able to help me out.

Back
Top Bottom