help my eye is messed up lol

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
yesterday it was fine, but today when i woke up, i could see sharper out of my right eye than my left eye. its still like this. there is also a slight bump in the upper eyelid and it sorta hurts when i touch it. now its not as bad or disgusting as it sounds, but im still worried. any ideas what it might be?

go see an optician.. if your eye is hurting when you touch it, that aint good..

one thing.. have you been getting enough sleep recently? cause i havnt had a proper nights sleep for a few months now, and my eyes hurt like crazy in the mornings.. if youve had a few night with not enough sleep, leave it for a while, and see how it feels then..

lol not few nights. few weeks of like 7 hours of sleep.

yesterday i had a collision with this kid at school.

do you wear contacts to bed (the kind you arent supposed to sleepin)? because thats what i do and that same thing has happened to me before

seems you're having a sti. Try cold compressions on the eye. I used to be a pro catching the internal ones :mad:

It's an infection in the eye. You're probably to have a leak at the eye's corner. It will eventually go away.

YES, YOU WILL DIE FROM IT!!!! GO UNDER THE BED! :eek: J/k :p

Nah, you can't die from such small thing.

nah the dieing thing was a joke. when i looked up sti on wikipedia it shows "sexually transmitted infection" lol. is it like an eye pimple? ooh and is that why my eyesight is messed in that eye?

It could be that. Listen, if you want to, go see the doc and he'll prbably prescribe you a cream or something that sort to treat it. I think it's a sti, because if it was internal, and that would have been more troubles, but not too much, your entire eyelash would be bumped.

Back
Top Bottom