Science Fair

Why computers, just do something basic. WIll asprin keep roses fresh longer? ahaha now thats a classic.

Ronco Rox said:
i remember for my 4th grade science project (the only one i did, ever) i made a pickle glow using electricity.

i used 2 nails to conduct electricity through the pickle. it was awesome. i got an A+ and made the entire room smell.

maybe for your experiment you can test how much power a PSU can take before it blows up?

that actually made me laugh a little bit.

anyway, i have an idea. does ram really affect gaming, fps wise? i have 1gb now, so i want to see if adding another 1gb would increase fps or regular computer use. i would do some benchmark tests and see what happens.

google "the glowing pickle" and look it up its pretty cool, it turns bright orange and then burns lol.

drumthrasher said:
that actually made me laugh a little bit.

anyway, i have an idea. does ram really affect gaming, fps wise? i have 1gb now, so i want to see if adding another 1gb would increase fps or regular computer use. i would do some benchmark tests and see what happens.
i don't really see the 'science' in that but, bring it up to your teacher he/she may approve

Ronco Rox said:
google "the glowing pickle" and look it up its pretty cool, it turns bright orange and then burns lol.
yeah i saw that last year, by chemistry teacher demonstrated to the class, it didn't blow up though... the pickle was too thick lmao.

Back
Top Bottom