Holy Crap... Four gone!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Lol, get this.

Yesterday at school four people were expelled.

First Person, caught for Vicodin distribution.
Second Person, caught for buying the first persons Vicodin.
Third person, caught with a half-eight of weed.
Fouth person, caught with an 8 Ball of Coke.

Even a fith guy under the influence of Vicodin only suspsended for a day because its his first offence.

**Ahhhh HighSchool**

lmao wow rough neigborhood.. we've had like.. two expulsions that i know of throughout my entire schooling years.. one was a kid brought a knife to school, the other one apparently chased around a teacher with an aluminum baseball bat..

expelled for half-eigth of weed?!?

one of the teachers at my school was caught smoking weed with some of the students, and he didnt get chucked out, nor did the student.. lol, your school is harsh..

lol not so bad over here.. plenty of pot heads, but they are smart enough to keep it out of school.

Well last week someone got expelled because he missed 10+ denetions, too many office write ups and he was caught smoking out side at lunch.

And last year we had someone bring a machette to school. Though he says it was a pocket knife... WHo knows.

My ex ex ex G.F has Primetime in her bag. I was going to tell but I though about and she's one of my best friends still so I didn't and now she's most likey doing it this second

Why shes doing it you ask?. Well her family is very stressfull, Her mom Treats her like shit and most of her ""Friends"" make fun of her, I try to help her out by talking to her and just hanging out, but man Drugs arn't the answer :(

Psh.. come to welly mate..

Three guys, took coke in class, got a detention..

One guy, hit a teacher, got suspended..

But me = kick ball in wrong area = 3 day suspension!

Th good ol' times..

Back
Top Bottom