the ZUNE!

drumthrasher said:
are you stupid? the zune will never have those features.
and these homebrew/hacked apps aren't all bad. whoever made them have been looking into it for many years and have made something worth getting.

Alright, I am done arguing with you....for a couple reasons....

First, I don't need to be insulted over an MP3 player. Don't call me stupid. I've been an IT consultant for damn near 6 years, and a technology sales professional with Dell for over a year now. I know what I am talking about, so don't question my credibility.

Secondly, if anyone is to make a rival MP3 player to the iPod, it DEFINITELY is Microsoft. So, expect more from the Zune, despite your moronic fanboy tirade.

Lastly, where's your sources? Sole opinion?

Enough said.

drumthrasher said:
creative players have been around for a while and it still doesn't have any kind of homebrew apps and stuff....
bottom line...people who want the zune beware, u won't like it compared to the ipod. if u do, something is wrong.

YAY! Applaud for the iPod fanboy. :rolleyes: Don't tell others what they should like. If some like the Zune, that's their own business. Something is wrong with you, not them.

drumthrasher said:
are you stupid? the zune will never have those features.
and these homebrew/hacked apps aren't all bad. whoever made them have been looking into it for many years and have made something worth getting.

Are YOU stupid? How do you know the Zune won't have those features? Because you're in denial? Just actually give it some damn time and you'll see them soon. Instead of using unfounded and biased opinions, actually do research. :rolleyes: Oh wait...it doesn't matter. Fanboys can never be cured.

but guys!! the ipod is SOOOOO coool, i mean everyone has it! shouldn't I get one????????? :D

homebrews are great, but not for everyone at all. thats why you cant really start comparing the capability based on what people have bothered or have been able to produce, hell if thats the discussion the psp would own. BUT we're talking about mp3 players for common everyday users that might not even know what firmware means, for them the hype and looks of the ipods are enough. thus it saddens me to see people like creative not getting an even higher share of the market as they have been making better mp3 players for a while.

sure the ipod has good things about it but its just a piece of hardware, you cant start defending it like its your child.....drumthrasher!!! :mad: :p

get over it there are a lot of players better than the ipod!!!!!!....................................................and im better than all of them!! muhahahahaha

ur not better than me. u r probably just some lonely fag who does nothing all day.
i'm taking networking class and networking and all that it stuff has to be the most stupidest stuff i've ever seen. its boring and useless as hell.

i wouldn't get an ipod because other people do, i got mine because its the best around. enough said.

Did I say I was better than YOU? I was not talking to you, so you have no right to call people names.

It's the "best around" because it's your own damn opinion. If you actually did research and looked at down to earth capabilites and features, you'll find more than just the iPod. :rolleyes:

I don't really like Ipods, there are plently of mp3 players that hold more music, and cost much less money. Plus Apple isn't as deserving as many other brands.

drumthrasher said:
but nothing is actually as good as the ipod.

Wow...what the hell? Whatever...

If that's your opinion, fine. Just know that it's not the hard truth. Grow up. :rolleyes:

I wish you Drumthrasher would stop arguing. For one thing it is your opinion, that its the best around.

I don't really care what MP3 player I have, and would switch between companies as long as it had good battery life, and could play MP3's the way I wanted them to be played, with advanced sound features, and could store enough for my liking with ample room (About 10-20GB would do me)

Thats ALL that should matter, and if a company just produced one that did this, and did this well without any other crap, it'd be alot cheaper too!

Back
Top Bottom