Science Fair

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
i need help thinking of a science fair project...i would like to do something in computer but idk.
actually, if someone has done something for computer as their science fair project and got a good grade please pm me. :p

Uh, no ideas, but just in advanced, dont hack anything....you could get blamed for it later

power up a computer via electromagnet electricity... i wouldn't know how to do that but.. it should be possible...

um...well if its like really advanced idk, but if its just like a grade school science fair I would build a computer from scratch software wise, and load it with the essentials, office, anti virus, and that kind of stuff. Good Luck

remember science projects have to have a problem, hypothesis, and all that other jabber that the science teacher talks about.

borat_sagdiyev said:
remember science projects have to have a problem, hypothesis, and all that other jabber that the science teacher talks about.
using the electromagnet electricity thing.. you could have a broken circuit with no power going to the thing that needs power.. in this case the computer.. and then once you close the circuit with something that conducts electricity the computer will.. hopefully turn on.. i did something like this in 5th grade but it only involved me completing the circuit in order to turn on a light bulb.. this will be... a bit more complicated i can imagine...

i remember for my 4th grade science project (the only one i did, ever) i made a pickle glow using electricity.

i used 2 nails to conduct electricity through the pickle. it was awesome. i got an A+ and made the entire room smell.

maybe for your experiment you can test how much power a PSU can take before it blows up?

Back
Top Bottom