Joke

Zer0Cool said:
im lost : D Not ur best 1 raffaz

Ha ha its not that complicated, the cowboy wants the horse to get a posse to save him and the horse isnt hearing correct, explanation of a posse is above :rolleyes:

lol thats a good joke.....here let me try:

a native in a tribe was clled onestone because he had one testicle
he got mad at the tribe for clling him that and said "if anyone calls me onestone again i will kill them"
so no one calls him onestone for years then in bar a girl named bluebird said:
"hi onestone" so he grabs her and drags her out to the forest and makes love to her all day and all night and the next morning she dies from exhaustion
then about 2 years later her sister,yellow bird,says "hi onestone" so he grabs her and drags her out to the forest and makes love to her all day and all night and all the next day but she wont die.the moral of this story

you cant kill two birds with onestone
:)

mongoman said:
lol thats a good joke.....here let me try:

a native in a tribe was clled onestone because he had one testicle
he got mad at the tribe for clling him that and said "if anyone calls me onestone again i will kill them"
so no one calls him onestone for years then in bar a girl named bluebird said:
"hi onestone" so he grabs her and drags her out to the forest and makes love to her all day and all night and the next morning she dies from exhaustion
then about 2 years later her sister,yellow bird,says "hi onestone" so he grabs her and drags her out to the forest and makes love to her all day and all night and all the next day but she wont die.the moral of this story

you cant kill two birds with onestone
:)
Nice........:D

lol i got it, i mean not super funny but still not bad. For those who don't know, the horse was confusing the word "posse" with "pussy". The cowboy was wanting the horse to bring back some more cowboys to defeat the indians.

borat_sagdiyev said:
dont get the last part.
A posse is a a band of men led by a sherriff to rescue him, the horse thought he meant "pussy", er, I'm not going to explain that.

Back
Top Bottom