uber fast RMA

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
On friday I sent out my graphics card for an RMA. I was expecting about a week to 2 weeks to get it back. guess what, it came back today :D:D they shipped it back with fed ex express overnight lol. whats the shortest time you've ever gotten something back from RMA?

Normally a week for me. I did order a printer for me aunt about a month ago. I ordered it at 10.30pm online and got it delivered the next morning at 9.15. Thats quick lol

Depends what shipping. Processing is usually the same speed. Newegg and Amazon are pretty fast at processing. As for shipping, FedEx and UPS are about the same when it comes to speed, but I like FedEx more because their tracking is really good. USPS is decent at best, but they're cheap!

I sent my board to RMA in the beginning of July (7) with a fast delivery and tracking. Took 10 business days to process and it came back by the end of July. (29)

The usual for me to send it back, for them to process it and send it back to me is about 5-7 business days. I just had to RMA something back to Crutchfield and thats how long it took.

I like FedEx shipping because for some reason things always come a day early.

return merchandise authentication

its when ur hardware breaks down and you wanna replace it for free :D:D:D

It means Return Merchandise Authorization.

If you buy something online and you want to send it back, you have to call or email them, and they will give you an RMA number that you have to put on the outside of the box. It tells them that it's a product being sent back, and tells who is sending it back and wheither you want a refund or exchange.

Tommy Boy said:
It means Return Merchandise Authorization.

If you buy something online and you want to send it back, you have to call or email them, and they will give you an RMA number that you have to put on the outside of the box. It tells them that it's a product being sent back, and tells who is sending it back and wheither you want a refund or exchange.

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh thx guys

my mobo came in about a week.
ram took a little under 2 weeks
hdd has been out for almost 5 weeks now, should be back soon...

Back
Top Bottom