Free Domain [this is not scam! read inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athlon95 said:
? lol
You don't have to enter your personal information, you can fake it.
And about that E-Mail - yes, you will get tons of spam (I currently have over 6000 :cool: ) but you dont have to use your E-mail. Just make another email box called spam-box4564@gmail.com or something else and use it for spam.

By the way, those surveys are really short. Well if you enter everything manually maybe it is, but if you use program I gave it's really fast.

I think I got my second domain in just 2 days and as far as I know this is the fastest way.

It's against the TOS to enter false information into the WHOIS. :rolleyes: We're not stupid. How about you leave, and stop trying?

Jon F said:
It's against the TOS to enter false information into the WHOIS. :rolleyes: We're not stupid. How about you leave, and stop trying?
no, I mean when you fill all these surveys you can fake information.
When you register on their website you can enter real information, because they won't do nothing to you...

Stop trying? stop trying to prove that this is a scam, tons of people + plus got free domain, everybody else can get it too

hascet said:
I tried it but haven't received a confirmation e-mail.com?
??
Provide them your real e-mail and wait for confirmation (check spam inbox too).
In surveys you can use your "spam" e-mail box

I think that most people would prefer to simply buy a domain. No telemarketers, no spam, no surveys, no hassle, just their domain. Sure, the kids that set up InvisionFree forums can get them, and good for them getting into forum creation at a young age, but I think that experienced webmasters won't bother with this dodgy 'scheme'. I think that everyone apart from Athlon95 can see through it - I guess that the secret is, like the free ipod scams, you have to get 20 other people to go through it all before you get your domain.

sausage said:
Just a note to everyone, Athlon95 is hiding an affiliate link to gain something out of everyone who signs up from his page. So if you want to view this scam, ahem, scheme's webpage, here is the cleaned link:
http://www.domainlagoon.com
Good job. Thanks for all that. Those of us that were suspect of this were right all along.

sausage said:
I think that everyone apart from Athlon95 can see through it - I guess that the secret is, like the free ipod scams, you have to get 20 other people to go through it all before you get your domain.
I have a domain already. 2 of them!
I didn't have to reffer anybody, just few surveys and that's it.

This is not a scam.
setishock said:
Good job. Thanks for all that. Those of us that were suspect of this were right all along.
you make it sound like I did something horribly bad, like put a virus in that link or what?
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom