What is wrong with me today?

Cabbs

Golden Master
So earlier, I was helping my dad work on setting up our surround sound system, when I go to plug in the S-video cable, and bend one of the pins, which I failed at bending back.

Later, when I was working on my computer, I tried putting the floppy cable into the slot, which resulted in another pin ending up bent.

Then, when I went to plug in the cable to one of my optical drives, you guessed it, 2 more bent pins. Luckily, I fixed those with a straw from my compressed air can.

Oh, and my pc was on the XP boot screen for like 45 seconds lol, I was wondering if it was gonna boot, which it did. What a night.

I think you have a serious pin bending issue..
I don't know how you managed to do all that in 1 day, I've probably bent like 1 pin in my entire life.

I did that with an IBM floppy drive last time. I ended up realising that I've been actually inserting the wrong end to it. Luckily, the pin didn't go inside the floppy drive.

Yeah, that's why they have one pin left out. That way you know which way it's supposed to go in.

i use to bend pins all the time with the 15-pin cables, but i was always able to bend them back with the help of a bic pen.

Back
Top Bottom