Gallery: Game Screenshots

cabbspapp said:
I love the interior of the DeLorean. If you look on Autotrader.com they usually go for around $18-$20k. Stainless steel body, so it won't rust. It's just too bad the owner of DMC had to deal drugs to keep the business going, and he got caught for it.

Yeah, but stainless steel is a bitch to clean though. The DeLorean simply was too advanced for it's time. The windows were puny and hardly helped ventilate the cabin, the door struts used small gas struts that failed often and the dashboard was more gimmick than anything. The center of gravity was pretty wacked out considering the engine was in the rear. It still looked awesome, especially the one they used in Back to the Future with the Mr. Fusion and hover conversions. :p

Things just were more visionary than practical. It looked futuristic and sleek, but it's like driving a Dodge Viper for grocery shopping. Simply impractical for normal and daily use.

This is about a month old game. It's called Rappelz, and it's free. It has good graphics for a free game.
rallister5gx6.jpg

rallister1vh4.jpg

rallister3fs3.jpg

gtavc2006112900385070cg1.jpg

i gots me a Ferrari 360 Spider (left), Ford F-150 (middle), and a Nissan Skyline R34 (right)

i have to post 2 vids of the Nissan thats in this game. its effing sick

Ronco Rox said:
gtavc2006112900385070cg1.jpg

i gots me a Ferrari 360 Spider (left), Ford F-150 (middle), and a Nissan Skyline R34 (right)

i have to post 2 vids of the Nissan thats in this game. its effing sick

You know there is a game called GTA: Underground, it's sort of a cross between Underground and Vice City, screenshots ive seen look pretty cool, you have speedos and fuel stations on the Vice map, with races and new cars...only prob is i don't think its evaluated to English yet.

Matt

Lord Mythirion said:
This is about a month old game. It's called Rappelz, and it's free. It has good graphics for a free game.
rallister5gx6.jpg

rallister1vh4.jpg

rallister3fs3.jpg
lol pantera junior, shaweet. too bad I can't get into these games.

alvino said:
Nice! How do you get vehicle skins?

I'm not sure where Ronco got his from, but i got mine from www.gtagaming.com it has mods for all GTA's.....and most are automatic installers...for example you download the client VCMM (Vice City Mod Manager) for Vice city and then you can run them all

Matt

Back
Top Bottom