Free Domain [this is not scam! read inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks Real - But i dont live in the USA! Does anyone wanna make a domain for me, that lives in the UK? It would be a real favor!

samurai said:
Looks Real - But i dont live in the USA! Does anyone wanna make a domain for me, that lives in the UK? It would be a real favor!
Wow finally somebody believes this, everybody thinks that this is just another scam when it really isn't, lots of people got free domain this way

Just use proxy from USA

Jon F said:
Because it is.
??? you say it's a scam?
Then how come I got domain from them? For free!!
Lots of people got domain this way...
This is not a scam

just try it yourself, it takes ~30 minutes in total and next day you have your domain for free!

Hey, don't think I'm stupid. For those who don't know, the contact form leaks your personal information to advertisers all over the world sending you BS. Yes, it'll give you the free domain, after you complete their advertiser's survey, along with other crap they send you.

Tell me, you think it's worth it?

Jon F said:
Hey, don't think I'm stupid. For those who don't know, the contact form leaks your personal information to advertisers all over the world sending you BS. Yes, it'll give you the free domain, after you complete their advertiser's survey, along with other crap they send you.

Tell me, you think it's worth it?
? lol
You don't have to enter your personal information, you can fake it.
And about that E-Mail - yes, you will get tons of spam (I currently have over 6000 :cool: ) but you dont have to use your E-mail. Just make another email box called spam-box4564@gmail.com or something else and use it for spam.

By the way, those surveys are really short. Well if you enter everything manually maybe it is, but if you use program I gave it's really fast.

I think I got my second domain in just 2 days and as far as I know this is the fastest way.

Just a note to everyone, Athlon95 is hiding an affiliate link to gain something out of everyone who signs up from his page. So if you want to view this scam, ahem, scheme's webpage, here is the cleaned link:
http://www.domainlagoon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom