Ricerific

Ð88 said:
how bout this?

Poser.JPG
holy sh!t. does the spoiler on the roof really make a difference with down force lol or can even the car get enough speed for it to be affected???

lmfao he hood scoop is ridiculous, i'm surprised the car is still in one piece with that monstrosity giving him a blind spot of his right front

people are just so dumb :rolleyes:

FYI, that car was purpose built to have no purpose and be the ultimate rice for a T-Mobile commercial. And to answer all your questions, no.

Nope, I got as close as I could. They don't have 5' roof spoilers either, how unrealistic.

Seriously...and you can't have Wal-Mart plastic rims? How fake...EA seriously sucks. :p

lol D-Lew, that looks pretty close to it lol! I agree it's complete crap that EA doesn't offer roof spoilers cause how are suppose to fight those updrafts?! I think it's obvious that a rear spoiler does not provide enough downforce! And seriously no over-sized hoodscoop? EA = fail

D88 said:
I think it's obvious that a rear spoiler does not provide enough downforce!

Rear spoilers are only functional at 150mph+ and on rear wheel drive cars. The chances of you getting up to 150 here is pretty slim.

So, every car you see on the street with a spoiler is just for show. I do admit, there are a lot of cars that look better with a FACTORY STYLE SPOILER, not one of those 4 foot high aluminum siding wings.

On a front wheel drive car, you would need a diffuser, like fins, slats to guide the air straight off the back of the car and keep the car in a straight line.

Clutch said:
That's what I was referring to. The spoiler strapped across the hood is from a 79-93 Fox hatch back. I had 2 of them (86 and 89) and I know that spoiler very well.

How about these?

picture011_212.jpg

The B-M-Stang
Is it me or does that look like the bat mobile?

Back
Top Bottom