Nintendo Wii for sale

shadymilkman

Solid State Member
Long story short I got a wii on launch day as did my girlfriend. we only need one so I'm selling the other. I have the receipt from K Mart and the box has never been opened, it also come with wii sports, a motion sensing controller and everything you need to play. The system is sold out and from what I hear will be until after christmas... I had to stand in line for hours to even get it. If anyone is interested PM me I can send pics or whatever, and If I could meet you to avoid shipping that would be awesome. I was looking to get around $400, but I'm open to offers.

Bad thing about Nintendo....no reason to buy up for short supply. Most local retailers keep getting them in at a constant rate, which makes it pointless for people to pay $400-500 for something they can go to Wal-Mart and buy for $250 straight up.

Despite what you have heard, Nintendo isn't like Sony. They massively produce these things to make sure that people have the chance to get them when they want them.

Chainer said:
Bad thing about Nintendo....no reason to buy up for short supply. Most local retailers keep getting them in at a constant rate, which makes it pointless for people to pay $400-500 for something they can go to Wal-Mart and buy for $250 straight up.

Despite what you have heard, Nintendo isn't like Sony. They massively produce these things to make sure that people have the chance to get them when they want them.

I've been keeping up with the supply and demand for these things and they aren't going to have enough produced until after a month after christmas at least; go to the store and try to buy one if you don't believe me. plus europe and australia launch are the end of this week I'm pretty sure. I think waking up really early and standing in line for hours is worth a hundred dollar profit or so.

i only recieved a 50 dollar profit from mine.. that's not worth waiting imo. So if you were to ebay your Wii you wouldnt get very much more, so try doing a good deal here, otherwise we could just buy one from ebay. Sorry if my post is a let down, but it's just informing those who don't know how much Wiis are selling for. So if your willing to do like 300 with shipping, then maybe that would be a attraction

I don't have the money right now to buy it straight up, but if you're willing to trade, I have a bunch of computer parts worth more than enough to trade, plus cash along with it Here's some things I have that I'd be willing to trade:

- PS2 with about 20 games ($300)

- Graphics Cards - Radeon X1800XT ($400) , 2 x GeForce 7600GT ($120) , GeForce 6600GT ($75)

- 400 Watt PSU ($50)

- 19" CRT monitor ($150)

Complete old-ass PC (Pentium II 266 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 8 GB HD, etc) ($150)

Anything you want I can try to get.

shadymilkman said:
I've been keeping up with the supply and demand for these things and they aren't going to have enough produced until after a month after christmas at least; go to the store and try to buy one if you don't believe me. plus europe and australia launch are the end of this week I'm pretty sure. I think waking up really early and standing in line for hours is worth a hundred dollar profit or so.

Dude, they have them at a crap load of Wal-Marts. I mean, I am not trying to burst a bubble or anything, but just trying to tell you that you would be best to do what the other guy said earler: $300 shipped.

You won't get $400 shipped unless someone overseas is going to buy it, and then it's going to cost you almost $50 to ship it anyways, which is a waste IMO

i spent 320 on mine from gamestop cuz i got zelda with it and sold it for 460 on ebay..plus 38 for shipping

so if u got an ebay account try sellin it on ebay. do it now tho if ur gonna do it

Copperhead said:
i spent 320 on mine from gamestop cuz i got zelda with it and sold it for 460 on ebay..plus 38 for shipping

so if u got an ebay account try sellin it on ebay. do it now tho if ur gonna do it

yeah I was going to do that especially because the price just started going up on them again, but I'm not real comfortable seling through ebay. I have some people interested craigslist. thanks for the recomendation though.

Chainer said:
Dude, they have them at a crap load of Wal-Marts. I mean, I am not trying to burst a bubble or anything, but just trying to tell you that you would be best to do what the other guy said earler: $300 shipped.

You won't get $400 shipped unless someone overseas is going to buy it, and then it's going to cost you almost $50 to ship it anyways, which is a waste IMO

what walmarts have them in stock? none near me do. if you can tell me I will drive there and buy them all because there are alot of people who want them and are paying over 400 to get them.

i would trade you a high end liquid cooling set for the Wii, but that's if you need liquid cooling, but you don't have any REFs.

Back
Top Bottom