what do you want for christmas?

Good luck with the work you guys :)

I find clothes really hard to buy for myself... I like tribal sort of designs on tee-shirts for example, and jeans have to be of a certain type or they feel too tight, etc. I'd rather feel free in them.

Yeah that steering wheel looks very nice!

I'm here trying to complete PGR3 in Hardcore mode (going pretty well actually), using an analog stick, haha, and also Burnout 3, trying to get all Perfects. (Only 2 games I have)

what do i want for christmas.. well, basiclly all i want is money this year, im screwed at the moment.. and working like 50+ hours a week, money would be alot more useful than anything else at the moment...

mongoman said:
for christmas i want nfs carbon looks sweet

I beat it on sunday, it really didnt do much for me...

And as far as what i want for christmas.

a Digital Camera, anyone know of any that take good vids as well as pics??

mongoman said:
for christmas i want nfs carbon looks sweet

It's okay. The only real difference is that the emphasis is on drifting in canyons instead of cop evasion. There's also wingmen that can help you during races, but it's a small feature. Gameplay has always been the same, the drifiting is up for grabs because some like the arcade style drifting you'll find in Ridge Racer, but some like the one you'll find in Carbon. It's all preference really. Graphically, EA has done nothing. Maybe more flashy enviroments, but the graphics hardly ever change. That's how they pump out games so fast. They just tweak things here and there. That's EA for you. ;)

alvino said:
It's okay. The only real difference is that the emphasis is on drifting in canyons instead of cop evasion. There's also wingmen that can help you during races, but it's a small feature. Gameplay has always been the same, the drifiting is up for grabs because some like the arcade style drifting you'll find in Ridge Racer, but some like the one you'll find in Carbon. It's all preference really. Graphically, EA has done nothing. Maybe more flashy enviroments, but the graphics hardly ever change. That's how they pump out games so fast. They just tweak things here and there. That's EA for you. ;)

it was the same with Battlefield 2142. Same engine, same concepts, same bugs. Complete crap.

i don't know what i want for Christmas this year, last year i got what i always wanted "a full size oak pooltable"...oh yeah !!

So this year, it's anyone's guess, but i will probably go with somewhere along the line of more blank cd's and dvd's.

Zer0Cool, that camera looks rather nice. Is 3x Optical zoom really sufficent though for most needs? I hate cameras that for instance have like a 20x digital zoom (useless really) and only a small optical lens.

-Another Nvidia 7600 Gs so i can optimize my SLI
-Microsoft Zune
-Wii

Back
Top Bottom