Do you know what you're eating?

Brookfield said:
On an English TV programme, using secret cameras, they showed high power water jets stripping all the rubbish meat left on carcasses of pork & beef, the resulting sludge pouring down a concrete slope, together, to be sucked up into huge tanks then drained off, & used in pies for a well-known fast food chain

Yeah and the thing is people still eat it lol. Now dont get me wrong i love meat (steak is the best). But i couldnt eat that. If i goto butchers and want mince, i will pick fillets or sirloin and get him to mince that for me so i know what im eating lol. But even then ya cant be 100% sure of the cut can ya. I think the only way to know is if ya slaughter the animal yaself to be honest :)

Brookfield said:
Jon, I must insist, tell me, why are your details blocked out?, I have asked once before, I'm concerned you might be being "got at", thanks.

I just filled it out like that.

Brookfield said:
On an English TV programme, using secret cameras, they showed high power water jets stripping all the rubbish meat left on carcasses of pork & beef, the resulting sludge pouring down a concrete slope, together, to be sucked up into huge tanks then drained off, & used in pies for a well-known fast food chain

Owned.

Yeah I was actually kidding, Brook, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there were horse ears in some hot dogs.

Raffaz said:
I think the only way to know is if ya slaughter the animal yaself to be honest :)

true, true. If I'm making a steak it's most likely going to be from an animal that never even saw a shop or a meat processing place in it's life. (or after it's life)

Jon F said:
I just filled it out like that.
Ah, r-i-i-g-h-t,
upset.gif

Back
Top Bottom