what do you want for christmas?

Ronco Rox said:
and i cannot believe me actually saying this.
CLOTHES
Nothing wrong with clothes.

I just buy whatever I want really. But for christmas I'm asking for clothes (jeans, sweatshirts, hoodies, socks...haha) and a couple dvd's and a ps2 game I want, and thats about it.

lol speaking of socks..
but before I tell you the short story, you should know that I'm the kind of guy who doesn't ask for something unless I really want/need it. Like I already posted in this thread, I'm not asking for anything. That's because I have everything I need atm.

So now to the story. Well, I think it was 2 years ago. Everyone was asking for me what I want for christmas. Well I kept telling that I have almost everything that I need. But all of the relatives want to get me something, so then I said that just buy me black socks, because they were like the only thing I needed. Well, among some other presents, I ended up getting about 10 pairs of black socks. :) But I was happy, I got what I needed and my relatives didn't have to spend a lot of money buying some crap that I would probably have used use once or twice in my life.

i want a ds lite as well(onyx black of course)and for games for it i want:
new super mario bros
mario vs donkey kong 2
zelda phantom hourglass
mario kart ds
final fantasy 3

when i was five i wake up at 6 in the morn and riped open everyones gifts and threw the ones i didnt want on the floor :p :D

i wish for:

CO2 for my airsoft gun
a CO2 airsoft Pistol with high capacity magazine
new computer speakers because the ones that come stock arn't the best...
and $money$

mongoman said:
i want a ds lite as well(onyx black of course)and for games for it i want:
new super mario bros
mario vs donkey kong 2
zelda phantom hourglass
mario kart ds
final fantasy 3
new super mario bros is awesome :D

I want to get the navy blue DS.

logitech_g25.jpg

+