Has Rep been turned off or something?

Rep is still not working for me.....i tried to leave pos rep to someone, and i still get that extra log in page pop up. i have not even used the rep system yet, so not abusing it. i've tried leaving it for several different people with no luck. maybe it doesn't like some security setting in ie7 or something...anyone else using ie7 have any probs leaving rep?

You are clicking
reputation.gif
right?

David Lindon said:
You are clicking
reputation.gif
right?

Yes, i click on that and then a small popup box pops up with:

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.", and it has a sign in area again.

Trivium Nate said:
Take a screenshot,Have you tried to Rep any one esle?

yes, i have tried on several people....pos and neg...nothing works, i just get that popup box asking to sign in again when i am already signed in.

Back
Top Bottom