Zonealarm problem

master_klaus

Solid State Member
hello

i have installed the zonealarm security suite, and installed the rest on my computer, that i need.

But i have one problem with mesenger, because when i have turned zonealarm on, can't I see any display images, but when i shutdown the zonealarm, then there is no problems.. what's wrong here ??

i have tjekket the program, and it is allowed to connect on trustet and not trustet net. But what is it that i must deactivate or choose not to block, so i can the display images when i open my messenger...??

hope for some help..

Operating System: Windows XP Pro
Product Name: ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
Software Version: 6.5

does your browser work fine and load up images ok ? if not, then you need to go through your tool bar options menu, and check internet options are at correct settings.

next go though the zonealarm settings and give zonealarm permission to access the net. if it is already given access, then go through all zonealarm settings and see if there is a seeting for security.

one last thing, if you have a pop-up blocker...try turning that off, to see if that solves your problem.

~mr mixx~ said:
does your browser work fine and load up images ok ? if not, then you need to go through your tool bar options menu, and check internet options are at correct settings.

next go though the zonealarm settings and give zonealarm permission to access the net. if it is already given access, then go through all zonealarm settings and see if there is a seeting for security.

one last thing, if you have a pop-up blocker...try turning that off, to see if that solves your problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i have tjekked if there where anything that could blok the images.. but i still have the problem. :(

and i can't figure out what settings that could be blokking for the images in messenger.. because i have installed the same program on my girlfriends computer, and she dosen't have any problems.. :S

help... :)

Ive never used zone alarm, but normally there will be a setting to allow access to ya programs, make sure messenger as full access. Also some progs have an option where it will scan the programs and set them automatically

master_klaus said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i have tjekked if there where anything that could blok the images.. but i still have the problem. :(

and i can't figure out what settings that could be blokking for the images in messenger.. because i have installed the same program on my girlfriends computer, and she dosen't have any problems.. :S

help... :)

I have just looked my zonealarm trow.. Ican't find anything that could block my messenger pichtures.. Because when i use a ghost file, where i have the zonealarm v.6.1.... there it works, but when i use the version 6.5... dosn't it work.. ??

why ??

any help ?

have tjekked my browser, and everything is okay there. because when i shut zonealarm down, it works. So i need help to figure out where in zonealarm i must shutdown something so it works

anyone that can help me ??

Theres IM security, right? It's in the controll pannel. Just set that setting to low or medium see if that works :D

Back
Top Bottom