Do you know what you're eating?

Yeah processed meat!
I prefer Hebrew National hot dogs, those are the best. Not full of crud like horse ears and junk like the others are. But they only come in packs of 7... that means I have to buy 8 packs of dogs and 7 packs of buns since those have 8 per pack.

D-Lew said:
Yeah processed meat!
I prefer Hebrew National hot dogs, those are the best. Not full of crud like horse ears and junk like the others are. But they only come in packs of 7... that means I have to buy 8 packs of dogs and 7 packs of buns since those have 8 per pack.
Horses ears??, really??, that's mad
crazy.gif
I've heard of some weird things used as food, like frogs legs, but horses ear's!!!, you're kidding, right?

Lol, I just had Spam for lunch today. Had it with french bread, and some pasta. I like to eat it cold, don't know why. But processed meat is most convienent for me since I'm always on the go. Don't have too much time to prepare real meat. I eat mainly turkey or chicken and it's rare that I eat ham or bologna. Maybe once in awhile. Just on the salty side which is bad.

TRDCorolla said:
Lol, I just had Spam for lunch today. Had it with french bread, and some pasta. I like to eat it cold, don't know why. But processed meat is most convienent for me since I'm always on the go. Don't have too much time to prepare real meat. I eat mainly turkey or chicken and it's rare that I eat ham or bologna. Maybe once in awhile. Just on the salty side which is bad.
I like spam cold too, some like spam fritters, ugh, why cook already cooked meat??, as for ham. I always get it from the cool cabinet, there's loads of varieties there, & I always take my time sorting out the very leanest, "honey roast is my all-time favourite,...anyway, how are you?, working as hard as ever I guess, & working out in the gym still?, by the way, do you like my new "mug-shot" avatar? it got a mixed reception, have a look at my latest pic in the members gallery, the one of me in shirt sleeves, the clearest one yet, the avatar is from my driving licence, as you probably guessed!!

Jon F said:
I always hated the smell and taste of spam. Horrible in my opinion.
Jon, I must insist, tell me, why are your details blocked out?, I have asked once before, I'm concerned you might be being "got at", thanks.

Brookfield said:
Jon, I must insist, tell me, why are your details blocked out?, I have asked once before, I'm concerned you might be being "got at", thanks.

I think a pm would be a good idea. You will probably get your answer faster that way.

Brookfield said:
Horses ears??, really??, that's mad
crazy.gif
I've heard of some weird things used as food, like frogs legs, but horses ear's!!!, you're kidding, right?

Most processed meat is full of crap, basically anything thats waste that can be ground up. I know a butcher and ive ben there when he is scraping the inside of the skull etc for putting thru the grinder lol

Raffaz said:
Most processed meat is full of crap, basically anything thats waste that can be ground up. I know a butcher and ive ben there when he is scraping the inside of the skull etc for putting thru the grinder lol
On an English TV programme, using secret cameras, they showed high power water jets stripping all the rubbish meat left on carcasses of pork & beef, the resulting sludge pouring down a concrete slope, together, to be sucked up into huge tanks then drained off, & used in pies for a well-known fast food chain

Back
Top Bottom