Music Concerts!!

Kage

Golden Master
Hehe, just bought the new Muse album today and I love it :D
I especially like the song StarLight. Its a shame I missed their tour date this year :( My mate asked if I wanted to go , but I didn't have money at the time :( That would have been AMAZING though! They apparently go full out with the concerts.

Ah, well, I have Genesis to look forward to in July of next year :D i didnt get to see them, and that should be amazing too!

Has anyone got any bands they'd love to see in concert but haven't yet had the chance, or ones that you have and loved? A nice thread, don't you think?

I'd really like to see metallica and persuader.
And well, I think flogging molly had an awesome gig last summer. I'd definitely like to go and see them again.

Ive seen tons of bands. Best ones are probably Metallica, Pantera, Guns n Roses. Would love to have seen Rage Against The Machine, and wouldnt have minded seeing Queen aswell, more for the atmosphere and Mercurys showmanship.

Raffaz said:
Ive seen tons of bands. Best ones are probably Metallica, Pantera, Guns n Roses. Would love to have seen Rage Against The Machine, and wouldnt have minded seeing Queen aswell, more for the atmosphere and Mercurys showmanship.

When I was younger, when I liked that sort of music then the best concert I went to was Rage Against the Machine at the Brixton Acadamy, absolutely amazing, and GnR and Metallica were close behind.

These days its more about DJ's for me, Roni Size, Goldie, Pharcyde have all it kicked it for me lately

GlasseyeUK said:
When I was younger, when I liked that sort of music then the best concert I went to was Rage Against the Machine at the Brixton Acadamy, absolutely amazing, and GnR and Metallica were close behind.

These days its more about DJ's for me, Roni Size, Goldie, Pharcyde have all it kicked it for me lately

That would have been class, brixton academy is a good venue. I listen to allsorts now myself, prodigy are excellent live aswell. Would love to see arctic monkeys aswell

I wouldn't mind seeing Dream Theatre either, and yeah, Prodigy would be pretty good I imagine.

saw tool last night for the second time, they were truly amazing both times.....

id love to see killswitch engage (jan 13th hopefully), disturbed again (seen them once.. amazing show), dream theatre, id love to see down too.. and i aim not to be too out of it to see them this year at download, porcupine tree, bleeding through, mudvayne, spineshank, and quite a few more.. ive seen the bands which played at download, disturbed, opeth and tool this year, and im seeing bullet for my valentine whenever they reschedule for.. (and im hoping that bleeding through are still gonna support them.. main reason why i bought the tickets)

Kage said:
Has anyone got any bands they'd love to see in concert but haven't yet had the chance, or ones that you have and loved? A nice thread, don't you think?

Evanescence
Satyricon
In Flames
Pantera ( :( damn )
Down
Arch Enemy
Decide (hope the spelling is right, always spell it wrong!)
DevilDriver
Fear Factory
Killing Heidi (omfg Ella is a HOTtttttttttttt :p daym)

(might be others but thats off the top' right now)

I'd LOVE to see them, all ^, 'faid i cannot tho :( Hopefully one day at least one band in that list...

Back
Top Bottom