Decide

Do you mean 7950GT?? Because you wrote 7950GTX. But yea the 7950Gt def. has more memory, and a little faster.

I edited it, corrected that error.

I'm leanign that too for the price/performance its well worth it.

After reading the reviews on both cards, I would say get the 7900 GTX. The most you'd have to do is upgrade the firmware on the card and it'll be better (quieter fan).

The one review for the 7950 GT said he has to restart every so often because his fps drops.

Yea, but evga warranty service is the best life time even with after market GPU coolers which I consider excellent. Most of the reviews I read have been nothing but good.

evga is good... but i voted for the 7900gtx. i mean if they were both from evga, i'd definitely pick the 7900gtx, but since the 7900gtx is xfx... iunno i don't know their policy, i've never tried em before.. just pny and evga here.
[edit] i looked at the links.. that's a 7900gt, didn't notice since the poll says 7900gtx. in that case i'd go for the 7950gt.

I feel the vote is clear, 7950GT wins.

Plus i'll maintain my 6600GT incase I ever need to RMA it.

CompMan said:
Do you mean 7950GT?? Because you wrote 7950GTX. But yea the 7950Gt def. has more memory, and a little faster.
i really cant stand people who think the memory is the only thing that matters.

Back
Top Bottom