Halo server/graphics

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
ill start with the servers,i can start one up but no one can join them.i have created about 50 servers and 1 person joind and then he left within the next 10 minits, second the graphics i can run most wanted at almost full settings(exept for anti aliasing) but i cant have shiny weapons or vehicles in halo?wtf!?!?!?

mongoman said:
ill start with the servers,i can start one up but no one can join them.i have created about 50 servers and 1 person joind and then he left within the next 10 minits, second the graphics i can run most wanted at almost full settings(exept for anti aliasing) but i cant have shiny weapons or vehicles in halo?wtf!?!?!?
50 servers.. on what, your home connection? thats not very practical or smart. 1 is probably all a home connection is good for.

You have a radeon 7500.. 64 megs... you can't enable specular or shaders.. it's running in Fixed Function mode... how do you fix it?... BUY A NEW VIDEO CARD!!!

As a side note, the halo engine does not support AA, so you can't use that feature on any computer.

borat_sagdiyev said:
he means he has tried 50 times.
maybe... but his grammar tells otherwise :p

if you start a server.. leave it up. I once had a server running on my old PC.. people joined often.. kinda surprised.

yes i tried 50 times and for the video card thing,buddy i can run most wanted came out in 2005 and i cant run halo as good, it came out in 2003!?!?!

mongoman said:
yes i tried 50 times and for the video card thing,buddy i can run most wanted came out in 2005 and i cant run halo as good, it came out in 2003!?!?!
Just because you can run a new game, doesn't mean your hardware can take full advantage of an older one. Halo is newer than your 7500 is, it makes use of DirectX 8.0 and 9.0 shaders, your graphics card only supports 7.0... make any sense now?..

Back
Top Bottom