PC brands

Zanarias

Solid State Member
Hello, i am getting a new computer soon, and while i know a bit more then your average user, i dont know what a good brand would be for me to choose, as everyone i asks disagrees with one another.

so, if i may ask, what would be the best PC brand? And if so, can you give me a list of what each brand is better at then the other?

Thanks!

No brand is really better than the other. They are all good at different things. The best bet is to make your own computer.

i would recommend building a pc, but if that isnt for you, then get a dell. i know other people will disagree but they have good deals.

Dell has the better deals out there for workstation PCs. Honestly, I sorta want one.. just for the sake of having a dead silent pc I can do my work on... trying to do homework on my gaming PC sucks.. stupid fans :\

Yeah.. alienware prices are horrific. Could build a system just as good for like.. $600 less in some cases.. insane.

Also if i may add a bit, as this was more of a question for me then anything else... What brand would be best for media (gaming, videos, music, etc) less then $1000? Also, the build my own pc startegy is not an option at this point in time... sorry. Thanks if you can help!

Edit--im looking at the link posted as well

Those sites are fairly decent.

Although, I reccomend building one yourself.

Trust me, with us here there is no way in hell you can do anything wrong. Just post build links or ask someone to build you a computer. Serveral people here do it for free. Including myself.

And once you get the parts we can help you piece it together.

Simple, fun stuff.

Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom