wow.... this is interesting

cabbspapp said:
Hahaha that made me laugh, I don't think you need to swing the controller that hard do you?

lmao. I don't want to know what happens when they are cutting something with a knife. If they manage to hit people and animals with a game controller, and also throw it around, I don't even want to imagine the damage they create when they get a knife.

Yeah there seems to be alot of ads with people moving around with hand held triggers etc. Not sure if it will work out anyway

Tell them to go suck something.

If its too much for them to handle they should just sell it.

What a bunch of whining babies.

With everything you'll have people whining....

But this is just funny!

Finally a video game that gets these fat video game kids off the couch and doing something and people are complaining about it. Maybe if they did a little more than moving their thumbs on the controller and the occasional "hand in potato chip bag to mouth" motion during the day, they wouldn't get hurt from swinging a bat or a golf club.

Suck it up.

Tommy Boy said:
With everything you'll have people whining....

But this is just funny!

Finally a video game that gets these fat video game kids off the couch and doing something and people are complaining about it. Maybe if they did a little more than moving their thumbs on the controller and the occasional "hand in potato chip bag to mouth" motion during the day, they wouldn't get hurt from swinging a bat or a golf club.

Suck it up.

you just offended me with "fat video game kids"

mongoman said:
you just offended me with "fat video game kids"
I'm not saying all kids that play video games are fat....I'm talking about the ones that are fat, getting up off the couch.

Back
Top Bottom