Geico Commercials.

jon the noob

In Runtime
Before you check out those check out this beautiful and funny car ad! I love it so much!! <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YI-3xIPeof0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YI-3xIPeof0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Quite possibly the funniest commercials ever? :D

Heres the newest one: Newest

UPDATE: HERES THAT ONE^^ WITH A LITTLE BONUS AT THE END :)
AIRPORT ONE WITH BONUS CLIP

And the one before that: HAHAH

And the one before: LOL

And some others..

:D <-link

First one im pretty
sure

So what is your opinon on them.. LOVE like me :D or hate... :mad: (HOW COULD YOU!)

Those are freaking funny!!!! I love them on TV and it cracks me up every time i see them. I even had my insurance quote from Geico one time and the guy on the other end was telling me if I like their commercials. He knows they're funny.

The caveman bit was by far, the funniest, most clever commercial I have ever seen in my whole entire life and that's a lot of years!!!!!! My favorite one was when the two cavemen were eating outside at a restaurant with the Geico insurance rep with them. One of the caveman was so offeneded that he lost his appetite, lol. But I also like the news bit too. "Sorry we can't invent the wheel and the fire sooner". Simply hilarious. Funnier than stupid FPS Doug.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw the whole entire Geico Caveman commercials. OMFFFFGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cavemen are depicted as stupid, barbaric, no intelligence and so forth right? Well in these commercials, they are actually the opposite and they are offended how Geico depict them as such. I'm going to watch it over and over again. I like that one sound byte in the first link. It's a catchy tune.

Anyone know the name of the song from that first link above?

Whoever thinks the Geico commercials isn't funny has got to be from out of this world. I mean, they've always had funny commercials. That's there thing. The therapy one is funny too.

If Vonage commercials were so funny, I would've remembered it but I can't seem to recall any Vonage commercials. They must be so bad, that I can't remember it.

Haha, ok I found the song for that caveman airport theme:

"The Music Used in That GEICO Caveman "Airport" TV Commercial is ...

We've been getting a surprising number of email inquires from the Massive asking if we know what song is used in that recent GEICO Caveman television commercial, the one where the Caveman is at the airport. The music is from a song called "Remind Me" by Royksopp, an indie electronic-pop duo from Norway. The song is on their 2002 CD titled "Melody AM." It's an excellent album from one of our favorite music artists of the moment. We highly recommend it."

--holy smokers...

Man, I am hooked on that song now. I have both the remix and original version. I'm burning it on my CD so I can drive around all day tomorrow blasting it through my speakers and drive 100mph like that girl in the porche :p

Back
Top Bottom