50 things to do at wal mart

Ya, it would.

However I have enough G.I. Joes from when I was a kid for a full fledged war in the middle of the isle.

I say we meet halfway between where I live, and you live then go to the nearest walmart and make a G.I. Joe war.

Lol sound like a plan? :p

It's also fun to hide in the round clothes things, you know where they hang the shirts in a circle?
Hide in the middle of that and when people walk by say "Pick Me! Pick Me!" in a weird voice.

mammikoura said:
the fact that they have guns is just idiotic. I mean, now correct me if I'm wrong. But in the states you don't need any license for stuff like rifles etc.? And you can get at least handguns without any kinda license, just go to the local supermarket and buy one?

And then they are wondering why so many police get shot and you need to have SWAT teams etc. And they are also selling stuff like m82 online, though I guess that you need to prove that you haven't been to jail or anything before you can get one of those.

Yeah, kinda got off topic, but keeps me wondering why you can get a gun so easily.

I'm pretty sure you do need to have a license to own a firearm, give America some credit, they're not totally stupid. However it just seems strange to me that you can buy something that kills people along with your vegetables.

Although they do sell guns in banks...yeah Americans are stupid, no doubt about it.

ArrizX said:
That Michael Moore movie?

:rolleyes:

Please tell me your using some sort of dull scarcasim?

It's a documentary, and no, no sarcasm. You see him do it, why is there a problem?

I've never seen the documentary. But no bank sell's guns in the United States. Im sorry but it just doesn't happen.

Ill have to watch the movie.

But Michael Moore is this controversial; almost conspirator.

ArrizX said:
Ya, it would.

However I have enough G.I. Joes from when I was a kid for a full fledged war in the middle of the isle.

I say we meet halfway between where I live, and you live then go to the nearest walmart and make a G.I. Joe war.

Lol sound like a plan? :p

sure, but my army of choice is 'My Little Pony'. Let's see you tame those manes! Don't let the fruity colors scare you....or maybe do?

Back
Top Bottom