Disable Bass on my Comp?

Drain You

In Runtime
Hey everyone, I think I got a simple question but I still cant figure it out. I got these logitect 2.1 speakers, and at night when I play when your outside of my room you can still hear the bass. I was wondering if I could somehow turn just the bass down that way I could still keep it as loud minus the bass.

my logitech 2.1 system has a nob on the remote to turn down the sub, my girlfriends 2.1 system has a nob on the subwoofer itself to turn it down, and depending on your audio drivers, if realtek for instance, you can turn down specific wavelengths to turn down the bass

yea, these have a nob on them too, but even when I turn it completely off it still loud enough to hear outside my room

Headphones ftw if your trying to be on your computer while your parents think your sleeping.

control panel -> sound or something like that. From there you should be able to turn down bass. I don't know if this is possible with all sound cards/drivers, but at least I can do it with my onboard sound with realtech drivers.

If you have a Sound Blaster, if you go in Volume Properties, you can have the Advanced selection and turn the bass lower. As well as treble. It's weird, because my subwoofer has the option on the remote, saying TV, Gaming and Max bass. I also have the option on the subwoofer to put it loud or quiet. I usually put it near 30%, but if you take it completely down, it turns off the subwoofer...I wonder why yours doesn't.

i'm using logitech 2.1 speakers.. i just turn the knob on the sub wooofer all the way down, but yeah, arrizx's idea seems best, just get a pair of head phones.

Back
Top Bottom