DO NOT buy vista guys

My friend Jon is a microsoft partner and has the final release of Vista already installed, He can install it 9 more times, and I'm trying to buy an installation from him lol It's not released for purchase until January, but I have to say, the final release of Vista is NICE.

I thought of installing it too. My stepfather owns a company, and they too have the final version. But I don't know if he would let me install it, and I haven't even asked since I'm not going to start using Vista.

well i'm just goin to stick with xp, i can't afford to spend anymore money anyway lol.

Mods:
These threads should be locked down IMHO..........

All they do is start spreading rumors about something hasn't even been released or used yet.........the FINAL release of Vista.

I expect Vista to be a pretty solid OS............it's been in development for years and MS is betting the bank on this one. They mess it up bad and they are screwed.

That Apple avatar says it all to me.......

borat_sagdiyev said:
It sucks. It is not compatible with alot of xp programs and just crashes the programs, even when it is running the prog in xp compatibility mode. i dono how many times it has pissed me off today with not running xp programs :mad:

im not gunna buy it until they can prove to me it will run most xp programs. like come on, it doesnt even run nero properly.......

My 32bit version didnt have too many problems but it was slow as shit. Vista is Poo untill they do some serious improvements.

Brian_Fenner said:
Mods:
These threads should be locked down IMHO..........

All they do is start spreading rumors about something hasn't even been used yet.........the FINAL release of Vista.

I expect Vista to be a pretty solid OS............it's been in development for years and MS is betting the bank on this one. They mess it up bad and they are screwed.

Have you used vista? Have you even seen a vista computer running? No.

Vista needs a ton of processing power, a ton of memory, and it's features suck and are as annoying as the bubbles from service pack 2 on XP. I didnt have Major problems running old programs on Vista but I also barely met the minimum requirements so any slowness wouldnt have been noticed anyway.

Back
Top Bottom