eBay after Christmas...

XEN

In Runtime
Hi, I was thinking about getting an upgrade for Christmas, but the I wondered how much I could save by buying just after Christmas on eBay.

I was thinking there might be some unwanted presents or people who have had an upgrade for Xmas and are selling their old parts...

Does anyone have any experience in buying this way? How much saving could be made on components such as Core 2 Duo E6600, for example?

Thanks, XEN

hmmmmm..i have no idea, i would search google for like ebay buying stratagies christmas or something like that.

I doubt you'd have someone wanting to sell a Core 2 DUO as an unwanted christmas present :p That said, it may be a good idea. Just, be careful, as people with bad rep, etc, may try to get money off you in this time period, selling something they haven't got, or something thats not what their really selling.

well unlike businesses, the regular person selling something wouldn't lower the price of something on an auction website. i mean there ares probably going to be people selling stuff afterwards but i don't know how low the prices will be.

i dunno if you'll be able to find a core 2 duo ... much less a e6600 up for auction after the holiday season.. those are just one of those gifts that.. you'd more than likely keep. you might catch a grandma who doesn't know how to use computers auctioning it off though. you might. for these kinds of hardware components, i'd just stick to newegg or zipzoomfly.

oh.. europe.. damn that sucks.. haha come visit the states some day and have it shipped to your hotel... is that allowed?.. lol

Back
Top Bottom