Have a pretty simple question!

Milkandrelish said:
Thanks man,
if anyone can confirm this, that would be great. Not to discount your credibility, Matt :D

Haha, well i am no where near as knowledgable as a lot of the people here, but i must say i have learnt a heck of a lot being on this forum lol....

Matt

Mattyl110792 said:
Haha, well i am no where near as knowledgable as a lot of the people here, but i must say i have learnt a heck of a lot being on this forum lol....

Matt

you sure learn a lot when you spend time here. I've learned probably like 80% of the computer knowledge I have from here. :)

Thats one of the main reasons im here. I try and help where i can, but im always learning of other people aswell. Thats what forums are all about IMHO. You can read as many books and do as many courses as ya want, but nothing compares to real world experience :)

And not only is it good for learning, but good for the social side too lol....now we're getting off topic :p

Matt

Well, thank you very much.

I have 2 more questions, though. I just realized that I also have a 250 GB Wester Digital Serial-ATA Hard Drive and some sort of DVD RW drive. Is there room for the 2nd harddrive, and also, can I install the Disk drive since I'm only ordering the computer with 1?

Milkandrelish said:
Well, thank you very much.

I have 2 more questions, though. I just realized that I also have a 250 GB Wester Digital Serial-ATA Hard Drive and some sort of DVD RW drive. Is there room for the 2nd harddrive, and also, can I install the Disk drive since I'm only ordering the computer with 1?

Don't know about the hdd, can you hook up multiple sata devices to one cable?
If not then it depends on the amount of sata slots on the mobo, most mobos should have at least 2. So it will probably fit.
About the dvd drive, yep. ide cables can support at least 2 devices per cable, so you can put both of the dvd drives in to the same cable if there is only 1. And there should be an open place in the front of the case too. And if there isn't you can always make one :p

mammikoura said:
Don't know about the hdd, can you hook up multiple sata devices to one cable?
If not then it depends on the amount of sata slots on the mobo, most mobos should have at least 2. So it will probably fit.
About the dvd drive, yep. ide cables can support at least 2 devices per cable, so you can put both of the dvd drives in to the same cable if there is only 1. And there should be an open place in the front of the case too. And if there isn't you can always make one :p

As far as i know its 1 SATA to 1 cable

Back
Top Bottom