wow.... this is interesting

its hurting people because they never had proper exercise and it always happens when you have a long period of no exercising then you rapidly start working out. just live with it ppl.

lol, i looked at the interactivity of the wii as a blessing, it'll help the obesity problem of america. much like what games like ddr did, except.. this'll be on a much grander scale.

wow, we Americans are really lazy if we're griping that video games make us work too much. I think it's fun, big deal I have to get off the couch I still think it's fun!

lhuser said:
Oh for the love of God, if they can't move that much, they have a problem.

lol! I was thinking the same thing, it's really not that much to move.

omg, if you seriously feel tired after that, you should punch yourself in the stomach, and stop stuffing hohoes down ur throat

Another hazard: collisions. All those flailing arms can sometimes inadvertently smack into lamps, furniture and even competing players. IGN.com, a popular site that reviews videogames, said one player testing the Wii lost her grip and sent the controller flying into a wall. Blaine Stuart of Rochester, N.Y., mistakenly whacked his fiancée, Shelly Haefele, while playing tennis and also accidentally hit his dog while bowling.

Hahaha that made me laugh, I don't think you need to swing the controller that hard do you?

Back
Top Bottom