18yo girl hits toll booth at 100MPH in a Porche 911 Carrera

TRDCorolla said:
It's pretty gruesome. Her head is completely taken apart, annihlated, squashed beyond recognition, Doom 3. Just imagine that.

I don't think Doom 3 comes even close to this. If you are gonna look at it, make sure you didn't just eat something, just in case.

Doom 3 has some pretty gruesome scenes. Slaughter house like. Those dead bodies you find on the floors is similar to that girl's body, but it's her head that gets most of the pounding. It's pretty gross. Basically, her head is sliced. One of the links direct you to a view where you can make that out. It's pretty sick. All the internals are like spilled out and you can see the blood all over the front of the car, leaking it's way down the toll building.

Come on, we've seen this kind of stuff in games and movies all the time. Think of Saw 1, 2, 3 and Hostle. All the blood and guts....etc., etc.

This all reminds me of some pics on snopes.com where this dude running from the cops jumped a fence and his chip caught in a spike and *pop*

lhuser said:
Some others with the big Ferraris, will hit 400KPH and put the fingers to the other...one slight error, and all you see is the entire body explode in flaming bits. How stupid people can be with speeding, that will be beyound my knowledge.

I don't think there is a ferrari (except maybe their Formula 1 car, but I doubt they are allowed to drive those on normal roads. :D) that can go over 400km/h. Assuming that is what you mean with KPH. I think Enzo has a max speed of about 360km/h.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a Ferrari to go that fast right now, because 400 km/h=248 mph. As far as I know, the fastest production car is the Bugatti Veyron, which can hit 253 mph.

I've always wondered this though, which is a bit horrible to think about.

What part of the brain controls your knowing your here? and your actual existance? its possible probably, even when your heart stops, you can still think properly for a bit, but whats to say even if something like that happens, part of your brain isn't still, active?...

Kage said:
I've always wondered this though, which is a bit horrible to think about.

What part of the brain controls your knowing your here? and your actual existance? its possible probably, even when your heart stops, you can still think properly for a bit, but whats to say even if something like that happens, part of your brain isn't still, active?...

you can live and understand whats going on for some time after your heart stops working. You will die when your brain doesn't get the oxygen because the heart isn't pumping any blood anymore. (at least that's how I think it goes) But something like that.. she was dead so fast.

I once read the following on another forum I frequently visit:

"Two people are driving identical cars on the same road, but one is going 50 mph (call it 70 km/h for you metric users) and 60 mph (call it 90 km/h for you metric users). Anyways, when they are both side by side, two deer appear, directly infront of each car, at the same distance. They both brake at the same time, and they both brake with the same pressure. They guy going 50 manages to stop, just inches (decimeters for you metric users) from the deer. At what speed does the guy that was going 60 mph hit the deer.

Scroll down for the anwser

50 mph. For those of you who said 10 mph you are wrong. cars stop exponentially"

I don't remember the precise reasoning, but I know it was true becuase he had explained it well, he was an engineer, and he had sources.

The point of the matter it: for those of you who think going 10 over the limit isn't bad, remember, you will hit the deer at 50 mph.

I'm not old enough to drive, but after reading this, I'll take my time, and not speed.

Back
Top Bottom