Gallery: Game Screenshots

I love the interior of the DeLorean. If you look on Autotrader.com they usually go for around $18-$20k. Stainless steel body, so it won't rust. It's just too bad the owner of DMC had to deal drugs to keep the business going, and he got caught for it.

lolpushoverpy1.jpg

Lol, Pushover. Gotta love the SNES...

edit: haha, sorry to go completely off the discussion :D

Mattyl110792 said:
Love DeLoreans....you know, i have been trying to get add-ons to work for over 2 years now....at first i thought it was my crap onboard gfx so i thought nothing of it, then i got a new gfx card and it sill didnt work, so thought it was mobo or something, completely brought new pc lol....and still didnt work...i then found out that i had a setting in VCMM (Vice City Mod Manager) wrong...Make sure when you have add-ons enabled that the Magic Wheel mod is enabled, i think thats the setting that got mine to work

Matt

alright thanks Matt, but the only time i'm going to be play VC again is when i find a working crack :(

YEA I'M A PIRATE! EFF OFF jp

cabbspapp said:
I love the interior of the DeLorean. If you look on Autotrader.com they usually go for around $18-$20k. Stainless steel body, so it won't rust. It's just too bad the owner of DMC had to deal drugs to keep the business going, and he got caught for it.
Ah.. so is that why we don't see those DeLoreans anymore?

MikeReiner said:
Ah.. so is that why we don't see those DeLoreans anymore?

Yeah, I think so. The company wasn't in business for too long, but they are neat cars to have.

cabbspapp said:
Yeah, I think so. The company wasn't in business for too long, but they are neat cars to have.

i think they were going through "z0mg da futur3 is coming" crap. so they tried out the dorlean and found out it was a complete flop.

First try:

Second try:

Its A game for PSP, that's why the screen shots are so small

OMG another game that plays just like AOE3 is Medieval 2: Total War. I still feel AOE3 has the best graphics compared to all RTS games, but Medieval 2: Total War probably have better gameplay. It looks like you can do a lot in that game compared to AOE3, and it's a lot faster. The only thing about AOE series is that it can get slow if you have a lot of population all fighting at one time. I hate that lag.

Back
Top Bottom