18yo girl hits toll booth at 100MPH in a Porche 911 Carrera

Clutch said:
Now you just have to worry about the @#$%*@# speeding behind you!

yeah true. since I live in Arizona, we have a lot of speeders, red light runners, uninsured drivers, and accidents. I've seen a lot and I don't even drive yet. I'd like to be one of the few safe drivers on the road here, and I don't want to be another statistic of teenage drivers. After seeng those gorey pictures I'll never speed, I have a very weak stomach and almost lost it but I think that the scare tactic method definitely works and I think it's sad that it takes something that serious to make people not want to speed.

Speeding kills. If we don't react, then it will be too late to turn back. I remember going down with my aunt in Toronto once. That guy who was driving, was hitting 170KPH, but I'm sure when I looked away, he hit 200-210MPH.

Some others with the big Ferraris, will hit 400KPH and put the fingers to the other...one slight error, and all you see is the entire body explode in flaming bits. How stupid people can be with speeding, that will be beyound my knowledge.

They should collect EVERY SINGLE gore filled auto crash picture and show them to kids in drivers ed. It should be manditory to have to look thru the entire collection every 30-45 days. I think it would keep road rage down a bit and certianly lower speeding problems. Even better would be a way to flash one of the pictures when a certian speed is achieved. Find a way to program or sense the speed limit on roads and once it is exceeded by 5 MPH, flash a gorey pic, like a HUD, on the windshield. Well, I'm gonna have to take that one to the drawing board for a few and work out the kinks, but it's a good idea!

Thatd just terrible...

Anyway, if you lost control and crashed into a toll booth at 75MPH, you'd still be killed. But she might not have lost control if she was going slower.

I doubt she felt anything, so at least it was probably painless...

The brain takes a few milliseconds to feel anything, and I'm sure it would have happened faster than that. Anyway... just none of you lot speed!

Kage said:
The brain takes a few milliseconds to feel anything, and I'm sure it would have happened faster than that. Anyway... just none of you lot speed!

I'm sure she died AS she started to feel the pain.

Well, Just remember, All dogs go to heaven!

There is no way she could feel any pain. She would have went into shock and then dead withing a millionth of a second.

Back
Top Bottom