photoshop help needed

abowlofrice

Daemon Poster
i have one picture that i want to put into a different canvas, how do i do it if it doesnt allow me to copy and paste?

please leave your email/AIM because i may have further questions, thanks!

click "New" and have another canvas pop up. then click the layer or image you want to move and click the arrow button or the "Move" button. then drag the selected layer to the canvas and position correctly.

and also, after i typed in a text box, how do i edit it? once i click anywhere outside the picture the text box if fixed and i cant move it or edit it.

its on the toolbar to the left, where all of the tools that you use.
untitled1zo6.jpg

ahh ic thank you very much, but how do u edit a text box after u clicked outside the canvas, and how do u type in columns in the text box? and how do you add exponent to a number?

to edit the text box again. click on the text layer and with the text tool click the word or symbol you typed out. it will show back up as a blinking cursor and from there you can edit it.

and to type in columns click this button when you have the text tool in use.
untitled3fb4.jpg

ahh ic okay thanks again

how do you add a background, change the background's opacity, add a border?
you cant edit anything once the image is flattened right?

to add a background, click the background layer and put whatever you want on it.

to make borders you have to either make them yourself or download brushes and place them on there.

and no you cannot edit a picture once it is flattened.

i want to make muliple images of different size (pixel x pixel) 2.5in by 3.5 in, they dont turn out to be the same size because the pixel automatically changes when i put in new document dimensions.

Back
Top Bottom