What's everyones job?

Raffaz said:
Dont know bout US, but plumbers study in the UK aswell ya know lol

I don't live in the USA :p
And yes, plumbers do study, but over here it's usually 3 years of school after primary school. So they don't study for long, and the stuff they study is quite much easier than advanced maths and other useless things they teach us.

mammikoura said:
I don't live in the USA :p
And yes, plumbers do study, but over here it's usually 3 years of school after primary school. So they don't study for long, and the stuff they study is quite much easier than advanced maths and other useless things they teach us.

Where u from mate?

Trivium Nate said:
i work at Little Ceasars, Its a pizza place

WOW!!!

I haven't seen one of those in about 8 years!!

What's with all the kids here not having jobs? I had a job since the day I turned 15. I worked 30 hours a week until I became a senior, than I worked 40+ and still had no trouble with school/school work. The only time I had a bad grade was one year I didn't DO 4 assignments. The first one was worth 3 quiz grades, the last three were worth 5 quiz grades. Simple book reviews that, like always, I could have BS'ed my way thru. I had a 96 before they were factored in. :(

I slept thru a Life Insurance Prelicensing class and managed to finish the test first, with the second highest grade in the class. Passed the state exam first try. Failed the fingerprinting portion. Damn machines never work right! :mad:

Clutch said:
WOW!!!

I haven't seen one of those in about 8 years!!

What's with all the kids here not having jobs? I had a job since the day I turned 15. I worked 30 hours a week until I became a senior, than I worked 40+ and still had no trouble with school/school work. The only time I had a bad grade was one year I didn't DO 4 assignments. The first one was worth 3 quiz grades, the last three were worth 5 quiz grades. Simple book reviews that, like always, I could have BS'ed my way thru. I had a 96 before they were factored in. :(

I slept thru a Life Insurance Prelicensing class and managed to finish the test first, with the second highest grade in the class. Passed the state exam first try. Failed the fingerprinting portion. Damn machines never work right! :mad:

i live too far away from anywhere to work, and i cant drive yet

job 1: Aeronautical engineer (radio equipment) - 39.5 hours per week

job 2: Tills at homebase - 13 hours per week

job 3: Voluntary work at the animal sanctuary near my house - whenever i have time

yeah.. thats my life really, when im not doing one of those, im down the pub..

Back
Top Bottom