What's everyones job?

mammikoura said:
that's what they tell us! lol
But honestly, in a few years plumbers will have more work and will get payed more than an average guy who has gone through high school and universities and that kinda stuff.

I'm not too worried about that personally. I'd like to get an education and do something with computers. I would like to be a computer programmer, but if not that then something to do with computers.

I'm currently looking for a job. Had a few interviews, nothing so far. I'm going back to college in September, so I'm just looking for shop work until then.

Well, I sort of lied in not working. I do have my little company, PCTF, but it's just not getting the money it should get :( So, I don't count it as a job.

mammikoura said:
But honestly, in a few years plumbers will have more work and will get payed more than an average guy who has gone through high school and universities and that kinda stuff.

Dont know bout US, but plumbers study in the UK aswell ya know lol

Raffaz said:
Dont know bout US, but plumbers study in the UK aswell ya know lol
theres a shortage of plumbers here in the uk, but there is also a shortage of dentists so its a good place to be either a plumber or a dentist

muz379 said:
theres a shortage of plumbers here in the uk, but there is also a shortage of dentists so its a good place to be either a plumber or a dentist

Ah right man, u in the UK aswell? Where bouts?

Back
Top Bottom