Gallery: Game Screenshots

boooooyah, look at that awesome dunk!!!! It counts, plus a foul!!! I'm down by the way, but it's about midway through the 2nd quarter. I'm a Clippers fan and this game is like last seasons 1st round playoff meeting.

untitledro6.jpg

omg i downloaded the demo of AOE3 and its an awesome game :D my integrated graphics play it at 1280x1024 at full settings with maximum shaders :O

Yeah, mine too. Everything's maxed out except for Anti Aliasing. I can go to Low and it works ok, but in gameplay when you have like hundreds of people and the fighting begins, it slows it down. On high setting, it just lags.

everytime i try to do add ons it doesn't work for me :(

well at least you kept it 80's stlye with the delorean =p

Ronco Rox said:
everytime i try to do add ons it doesn't work for me :(

well at least you kept it 80's stlye with the delorean =p

Love DeLoreans....you know, i have been trying to get add-ons to work for over 2 years now....at first i thought it was my crap onboard gfx so i thought nothing of it, then i got a new gfx card and it sill didnt work, so thought it was mobo or something, completely brought new pc lol....and still didnt work...i then found out that i had a setting in VCMM (Vice City Mod Manager) wrong...Make sure when you have add-ons enabled that the Magic Wheel mod is enabled, i think thats the setting that got mine to work

Matt

MikeReiner said:
Ahhh... back to the future..

I have only seen one real DeLorean..

:( Lucky you! lol, i havn't as yet...and i have pretty slim chances as there are only 6 listed DeLoreans living in Australia lol....but one day, one day i will own one ;)

Matt

Back
Top Bottom