New HDD need ur HELP !!!

Raffaz said:
Nice find, im pleased someone is on the ball tonight lol :)

Its only 2:30 over here maybe that is why :D

I gotta run do some stuff for work, Raffaz make sure you direct Zero to the link i threw up thanks man

Lamb this one is Tight Thanks !!!!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...N82E16817146057

but its $50 lol. well u know what they say, "No pain No Game" or music/Video in my case.

So Raff once agan, im asking u 2 dubble check the link that lamb showed me. Will my HDD be competoble With this Shell?

grr for music/video do i really need to spand $50 on a shell? :) but with so many connection it might prove to be usefull in the future right?

You've sent a secure payment of $229.97 USD to Newegg Computers through PayPal

Thanks fellaz !!!! Il let u all know how it all turned out. Estimated shipping 1 Day

Well i gat my HDD/shell now if u could just help me out and explaint what exactly do i need to connect? Please be clear. Thanks

DSC05677.jpg

DSC05665.jpg

DSC05660.jpg

Connect the 2 small black ones, one is the sata power and the other is the sata data cable

This is exactly what i did i connected only 2 Black ones. I then secured evryting...etc now when i turn it on on the buttom left of my screen i can see the HDD, but how do i acces the acuall HDD how do i put files in it...etc the is no new HDD in My computer. Please help

Back
Top Bottom