What's everyones job?

student, junior year right now, waaay too hectic of a time for me to get a job, part time even.

I'm a full-time University student so really no time to have a job. I do work during the summers and I worked all throughout highschool too.

Social Worker, working specifically with people whom have a sensory impairment, for example, Deaf, blind, etc...

I'm a student, that's my job. I consider school my job :) and I do my best at it because it will pay off in the future!

I do fix computers and stuff for people on a part time basis but that's not really a job I don't think. I help people with their computer questions and stuff when they email me or call me on the phone or whatever. I think of it as more of a hobby than a job.

Trivium Nate said:
i work at Little Ceasars, Its a pizza place
they still have those? i used to go there all the time when i was younger but then one day it got closed down. meh, good to hear that that company is still runnin' strong.

kchi55 said:
they still have those? i used to go there all the time when i was younger but then one day it got closed down. meh, good to hear that that company is still runnin' strong.

there's one about 5 mins. from my house. I haven't been there in awhile and I'm craving it so I might go down there if I'm not too lazy and can manage to get off the computer :)

troy272 said:
I'm a student, that's my job. I consider school my job :) and I do my best at it because it will pay off in the future!

that's what they tell us! lol
But honestly, in a few years plumbers will have more work and will get payed more than an average guy who has gone through high school and universities and that kinda stuff.

I make websites for people and fix computers on the side.

I'm hoping to get a job at the movie theater in a few months when i'm qualified for the position :cool:

Back
Top Bottom