computer problem

speedy05

In Runtime
when i was round to see my mates today and he having problems on his computer as the error message saying on boot:
Windows error: "File c:\windows\system32\config\system missing or corrupt"

as he didnt have an windows xp home cd......

Well without a CD then ya stuck, how come he never got one when he bought it from the shop?

he has lost it....so maybe i can ask him to take it in the computer shop to repiar the problem thank buying £200 of full software...

Hey If You Have An Xp Cd That Wouldnt Be Illegal Because It Will Still Be His Serial Number

Depends what version he has on the computer, different versions use a different key. Chances are that if he cant look after his CD, then his key will be lost aswell

Raffaz said:
Depends what version he has on the computer, different versions use a different key. Chances are that if he cant look after his CD, then his key will be lost aswell
if its oem from the shop it should have a coa sticker with the key on it.

well it has an coa sticker on there decktop tower computer

it is good idea to take it tot he computer repair shop??

if it has a coa sticker that has your serial number on so all you need is a xp cd if you have an xp home cd try it first otherwise take it to the computer repair shop but they will probably charge you for a whole new version of xp or at least for the repair

Back
Top Bottom