Gallery: Game Screenshots

I'd say I had a fun round

bf2142-20061124-182159.png

that AOE Games looks pretty cool I love the graphics their looking good, That game remind me of starcraft, i personally have never played AOe is it a good game?

Yes, it's probably one of the best RTS games I ever played. I wasn't a big fan at first. What got me into it was Microsoft's free demo download. I liked the gameplay and involves a lot of strategy which kept me pretty busy. A really good game would usually take me a few days to complete. Online gameplay is even better because that can last for hours and hours plus, you get the challenge of not knowing what your opponent has planned.

It's better to understand the game first by reading up on the game itself. There are different civilizations you choose from. You lead your choice of whoever you pick (Russians, British, Ottomans, etc, etc.) and help them survive throught the ages in the new land (which is the Americas). In the meantime, other civilizations will be conquering different regions and trying to take over your land. You defend it and just try to dominate them by advancing to different ages while adding to your arsenal, new technologies, capabilities, friends such as local native indians, land resources, etc. I usually play the single player skirmish most of the time because I can save it and continue next time. When I have tons of time on my hands, I would go online and play.

Online play is fun. You go to a room and you can play 3 on 3 or whatever. You and your two other allies can communicate with each other on what you want to do, strategy wise to defeat your enemies. In the beginning of every game, you have to build up your resources. That enables you to build buildings, add to your military, advance in ages, explore new technology, etc. It's fun overall.

TRDCorolla said:
Yes, it's probably one of the best RTS games I ever played. I wasn't a big fan at first. What got me into it was Microsoft's free demo download. I liked the gameplay and involves a lot of strategy which kept me pretty busy. A really good game would usually take me a few days to complete. Online gameplay is even better because that can last for hours and hours plus, you get the challenge of not knowing what your opponent has planned.

It's better to understand the game first by reading up on the game itself. There are different civilizations you choose from. You lead your choice of whoever you pick (Russians, British, Ottomans, etc, etc.) and help them survive throught the ages in the new land (which is the Americas). In the meantime, other civilizations will be conquering different regions and trying to take over your land. You defend it and just try to dominate them by advancing to different ages while adding to your arsenal, new technologies, capabilities, friends such as local native indians, land resources, etc. I usually play the single player skirmish most of the time because I can save it and continue next time. When I have tons of time on my hands, I would go online and play.

Online play is fun. You go to a room and you can play 3 on 3 or whatever. You and your two other allies can communicate with each other on what you want to do, strategy wise to defeat your enemies. In the beginning of every game, you have to build up your resources. That enables you to build buildings, add to your military, advance in ages, explore new technology, etc. It's fun overall.

Wow okay Thank You sounds like starcraft the gathering of the resources and building up your armies part sounds interesting maybe i will play the demo Thanks!

Yup, build resources and then fight. Online, we normally set up "build-time" so everyone knows when to attack or do whatever. I love building up my military. I can strategically setup my troops at key gaps on the map. Haha, I love it. One time, I had like 500+ troops. No mercy, haha!!! Only way to get to my Towne Center was through my troops and I had tons of them. You go through one front, I have another backing them up, hehe. I also have lines of canons that can blow up like 5-10 guys at once!! I love that.

lhuser said:
My FX 5200 can pull beter frams than that lol!
No really? read my sig again before you make a weird comment like that.... Anyways did you really think onboard 6100 with 2 pixel pipelines clocked @ 425Mhz was going to give me alot of frames in anygame :rolleyes: when it uses part of the CPU for rendering

X1337 said:
No really? read my sig again before you make a weird comment like that.... Anyways did you really think onboard 6100 with 2 pixel pipelines clocked @ 425Mhz was going to give me alot of frames in anygame :rolleyes: when it uses part of the CPU for rendering

calm down, it was meant as a joke.

Yeah well i have a terabyte graphics card that gets me a million frames per second it looks great on my 900 inch flat screen plasma Tv lol Just kidding i wish though

Back
Top Bottom